Thursday, October 28, 2010

Elvis4cleo

Elvis4cleo is a funky little clothes shop at 202 King Street, Newtown. Catering for both men and women, and stocking mainly Australian designers, it's run by the lovely Sylvia (pictured below). It's packed with interesting little features and witty displays as well as some very nice clothes. I couldn't resist photographing a woman with beautiful red hair who was helping her boyfriend pick a shirt; people were browsing the extensive range of t-shirts and, although I was too dozy to realise it, there's a whole room upstairs full of sale items.

























2 comments:

  1. I like this shop VERY much! When I find something that fits me I buy it in every colour (which isn't that often reallY)! You're photos are so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great. I tried on a black batwing top with grey birds on the front (a similar design to the pale green one-shoulder top, above); sadly it didn't work on me.

    ReplyDelete