Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moo

Moo Gourmet Burgers is at 232 King Street, Newtown. One wall is dominated by a giant multicoloured painting of a cow and there's a sunny courtyard with seating out the back. The burger menu is extensive: I had the piri piri chicken burger ($15) accompanied by delicious chunky chips. We also tried the Moo-teaser milkshake ($6.50), an incredibly rich, gooey concoction of maltesers, ice cream, chocolate syrup and malt. The star of the show, though, was the Big Moo burger ($16): a mind-boggling tower of angus beef, cheese, beetroot, pineapple, bacon, lettuce, tomato, egg, mayo and tomato relish. The only way to eat the burgers is to hold on with both hands.














Moo Gourmet Burgers on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. oh moo god! that burger is enormous. i can feel a trip to newtown coming on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alimentary, my dear Track (sorry...). I didn't have the burger myself, but I was assured it was excellent.

    The milkshake was pretty amazing,MelbaToast - as it slipped down my throat I could feel the sugar headed straight for the arteries....

    ReplyDelete